Monday, April 12, 2010

Things That Inspire Me.

I get inspired easily :)


Postcard and other tourist-y things of that nature to do this summer haha:



Scrapbooking. I used to do it when I was younger, but haven't really done anything lately. After this wonderful summer, I plan on making a great scrapbook for Aaron.



Summer-y makeup. I just love that glow she has & her lip color too:



Gauges. I'm going to get them this summer. I want solid white ones. Like half inches. I'm not sure what the correct size term is for that:



CHEST PIECES! I want one so bad. I'm getting one THE DAY I turn 18! I'm still not sure what I'd like it to say, but I've got a year and a half to figure it out:



These dresses from Forever 21. I WILL own them by Sunday. Well, at least the blue one anyway. I'm still not sure about the other:





EVERYTHING about this photo. The vintage, the beach, the summer. I can't wait for summer:



Uh, hello adorable room. I don't care if this is a child's room, I love it:

No comments:

Post a Comment