Sunday, May 16, 2010

Good Weekend

I've had a lot of fun this weekend.

So, yesterday, Kyle was supposed to pick me up and we were gonna go to this little shindig. He totally bailed because he wanted to go to the bar. I got my dad's girlfriend to drive me, though. When I got there, Travis, Zach, Stephen, and Marker were already there. Later on, Morgan and her boyfriend showed up, and Shanae did, too. We basically just smoked and chilled around the bonfire the whole time. It was fun though.

Today I shopped til I dropped :)

Anyways now I'm home wondering how I got this bruise on my knee and preparing to write another 300 word essay I ow Ms Hatch. I always owe her SOMETHING because I act up in that class, lol.

I don't want to go to school tomorrow, but at least I'll look cute in my misery, haha.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment